Super Smash Super Smash

Yeah.

Thats epic. And it's your first submitted work? If you don't end up making something like this for your life, man, you're wasting what can be trully talent.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Hated it, it is crap

I hated it,didn't find in any funny at all, it's even very boring, didn't understand and it didn't have a lot of action. But you did put some hentai chick with big melons, so you're getting a five.

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

My chin is way down

You always amaze me. And you still do all these with only the mouse. It's amazing, all the things happening

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Sweeet!

I finded out everything a little too random( strange, I normally like random things), and the lack of subtitles kinda made me don't understand nothing in this. I know that would even more work for you guys, but subtitles is the best for non-english speakers!

Also, the menu is awesome, the best menu I've seen on newgrounds hands down.

Dragon Ball LULZ Collab Dragon Ball LULZ Collab

Funny

I find it funny, not really the funniest thing ever, but good!

E porque tem a música do Silvio Santos no meio disso? Ia ganhar um 7 mas por isso acabou ganhando 8 eu chorei de ri!

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Nice!

Liked it, to say the least!

Koden X Prologue Part 1 Koden X Prologue Part 1

Good! But maybe could be better?

I honestly kinda wanted to give you 8 because of the not-so-good drawing and because you made an entire prologue showing the thieves for (maybe)nothing.

But you got me with your superior animation skills, greatest music, and cinematic reactions for the characters, you almost don't repeat the same frame! That would give you a 9 from me, but then you included SUBTITLES! So, congratz, it was great overall, I had fun

Jackie Jackie

Good!

This is perfect! I'm glad you didnt do the repetitive style of Jerry again, altrough it's awesome too. You make us laugh and feel sorry in the same time!

Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A

Good!

In the beginning I was wondering about the animation flaws, but the storyline and dub are so good that they stop bothering! It was really fun, thanks